Club Flying Sites
The Wealden Model Aircraft Society has a flying site in Rotherfield and at this time has use of an electric only field in Blackboys near Uckfield. See below for details of our sites.
IC / Electric Flying Site – Rotherfield – Open All Year
IC / Electric Flying Site – Berwick – Open from 1st April – 31st October
Electric Only Flying Site – Blackboys – Closed Until Further Notice
See Club Rules page for FULL RULES
- All members must have an A test to fly solo at any of the club sites.
- Note that non members wishing to fly need to obtain permission from a committee member. All non members must have a minimum of the BMFA “A” test.
- All IC planes will need to undergo noise testing. If your aircraft has been noise tested to BMFA guidelines then this is permissible otherwise it must be tested before flying at any site.
- Please contact the committee to book a noise test. All non-electric planes must be noise tested before flying. Be aware of no fly zones at Berwick.
- Please read individual site pages for more information on specific rules etc